WHALE WATCHING IN LA WILDLIFE
Whales and marine mammals are common sightings in the vast coastline of Los Angeles. If you’re searching for a company that offers outstanding sightseeing cruises in Long Beach CA, Harbor Breeze Cruises is here for you. Our company can bring you to the best spots in Long Beach where you can see majestic marine creatures up close. We’ve been offering affordable whale watching tours for many years now, so we know everything needed to guarantee an enjoyable and memorable cruise.
Interested to learn more about our services? Please feel free to contact us today at 562-432-4900.
The Best Sightseeing Cruises in Long Beach CA
There are many reasons why we are the most sought-after sightseeing cruises in Long Beach CA. First, we offer the best chances of seeing and possibly interacting with the best marine wildlife that inhabit the waters of Long Beach. You can expect to see all kinds of whales that frequent the waters in the area –blue whales, orcas, gray whales, humpbacks, fin whales, and the like.
Additionally, we can ensure that you’ll have a unique experience witnessing these marine creatures in their natural habitat. Our crew members are highly experienced guides who can offer insights into the nature of each species, so you can appreciate them better. They will maneuver our cruise ship to known whale spots and serve refreshments to make your trip enjoyable. Rest assured that you will never get bored throughout the trip and be absolutely comfortable from beginning to end with our outstanding hospitality.
Enjoy a Memorable Whale Watching Experience
Our whale watching services are designed to offer guests intimate experience with species that visit Long Beach in predictable months. Expect to see these whale species when you avail our whale sightseeing cruises:
- Blue Whale. If you love the blue whale, the best months to book a tour with us is from May to November.
- Gray Whale. Meanwhile, gray whales are best spotted any time between December and April. They migrate from the Bering Sea to Scammon’s Lagoon during these months.
- Minke Whales, Orcas, Humpbacks, and Fin Whales. These species are seen throughout most of the year swimming with Blue and Gray whales. This means that you can expect to watch not just one but several species during the trip.
- Dolphins. Close interaction with dolphins is always guaranteed in all sightseeing cruises in Long Beach CA. You will see various dolphin species including Bottlenose, Common, Pacific White Sided, and Risso’s. These playful marine mammals are known to chase after boats and ships in a playful manner, so you will surely find them adorable.
- Sea lions and marine birds. You can likewise see marine birds and sea lions throughout the tour, so your whale watching experience will be truly holistic and exciting.
Affordable Sightseeing Cruises Guaranteed
If most sightseeing cruises in Long Beach CA charge too much for their offered services, please call us. Our company provides whale watching cruises at rates that are easy on the pockets. We offer discounts for groups of 25 or more people, so we urge clients to form a large group. Our tours last from 45 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the package. Call us today to inquire about our tour packages. We look forward to seeing you soon in one of our extraordinary whale watching cruises.